Kris McMurdy B.Phty (HONS)
Level Five General Physiotherapist
Ridgway Method Certified Practitioner
"It's an absolute thrill! Watching my client's go from intense pain and not being able to move, to bending over more than they could before their injury, with no pain. I look forward to every day of work... getting these kind of results every day is a huge reward."
Kris graduated from The University of Queensland with first class honours in 2009. Kris is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA), Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia and Sports Physiotherapy Australia. He has a special interest injury prevention & rehabilitation with a focus on sporting performance.
- Sporting technique, focusing on performance and injury prevention
- Kris focuses his attention on Touch Football, Soccer and AFL
- Rehabilitation programs pre and post Orthopaedic Surgery
Kris has quickly developed a vast range of experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy from school age right through to an older population.
- Both chronic and acute spinal conditions
- Involvement in Sports Training with Soccer, AFL and rugby
- Rehabilitation programs focusing on injury prevention
Kris is a high level competitive touch player being a member of the open men’s teams for Coomera Comets and University Rebels. He is also a member of the current state & national champion team the South Queensland Sharks and was selected in the most recent Queensland Open Men’s training squad. In the past Kris has played soccer at a state level and represented his region in volleyball, swimming and athletics. When not competing Kris enjoys cycling, running, surfing and wakeboarding.
...It's All About YOU!