Ridgway Method Certified Practiioner
B.Phty, M.Phty (musculoskeletal)
APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
"I love a challenge! Getting to the core issue with a complex condition helps to ensure a long term resolution for the client. It is truly satisfying to see a client who has suffered pain for years become pain free and enjoy life to the full again."
Masters Level Two Ridgway Method Certified Practitioner
SPECIALTY MASTERS QUALIFIED PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Jessica Hubbard joined the Baroona Road team in July 2005. She graduated from the University of Queensland with a Master of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy in 2008, prior to this Jessica completed her Bachelor degree in 2000. Jessica is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA).
Jessica has specialised in interdisciplinary back rehabilitation programs and chronic pain management, focusing on exercise rehabilitation and self-management approaches.
Jessica’s focus is:
- Holistic approach to client management
- Stability and movement re-education
- Early return to sport and exercise following injury
Jessica has vast experience in the following conditions:
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pre (back and pelvic pain) and Post Pregnancy Management
- Spinal Conditions
- Sports injuries with a particular focus on Rowing and Running
Jessica regularly conducts group education sessions in:
- Specific conditions and their management
- The influence of lifestyle on injury and rehabilitation
- Patho-physiology of pain
- Postural education
- TAFE Personal Training Educator
- Injury prevention workshops for schools and corporations
Jessica takes a keen interest in her own health. She likes to maintain her fitness through cycling, basketball and attending the gym.
Her passions include health and fitness, and assisting others to live out their potential. Jessica is also involved in community development activities.
...It's All About You!
Copyright © 2011