Dan Johnson B.Phty.
Ridgway Method Certified Practitioner
Level Seven General Physiotherapist
“My passion lies in achieving results with clients’ conditions that they didn’t think possible. I couldn’t ask for a better way to spend my working hours; making a difference to people’s lives drives me to wanting more great results with more people.”
General Level Six Ridgway Method Certified Practitioner
Dan graduated from The University of Queensland with a Bachelor Degree in 2007. He is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA), Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia and Sports Physiotherapy Australia. He has a special interest in the field of rehabilitation for sporting injuries.
- Dan thoroughly enjoys treating complex conditions. The more difficult, the better!
- He uses thorough assessments, 'hands-on' treatment, and activity modification to achieve dramatic results.
- Dan's sports of clinical focus tend to be Football, Rugby, Swimming and Rowing
Dan's clinical experience ranges from treating professional to school level athletes and the office worker :
- Dan has treated a vast range of sporting injuries, particularly football, rowing, swimming, and rugby. He has a keen interest in football related injuries, particularly lower back and groin related problems such as osteitis pubis, recurrent muscle strains and tendinopathies.
- Fitness related injuries, both overuse and impact
- More recently in 2011 Dan was invited to, and attended a top European football club to discuss treatment of athletes using the Ridgway Method
- Dan is also an educator to other physiotherapists - presenting on both the Ridgway Method and TDT courses.
- Dan has competed in a wide range of sports which include cricket, swimming, futsal, rugby union, touch football, cross country running and rowing. He also has a keen interest in weights training and general fitness.
Dan’s main passion is snowboarding, as he spent 3 ski seasons in Aspen, Colorado.
Dan has firsthand knowledge of the requirements needed to bridge the gap between injury and rehabilitation.
...It's All About YOU!
Copyright © 2011